Here’s How it Works…
1. Pour resin pellets and a desired additive, filler or colorant into the removable melt chamber of the Model-M mixing device.
2. Melt the materials in the chamber, and then mix them with the hand tool, or with an overhead mixer positioned over the Model-M mixing device.
3. Remove the melt chamber from the Model-M mixing device.
4. Insert the melt chamber into the Model-S Injection Molder.
5. Inject the mixed material into a desired mold by pulling down the handle of the model-S machine.
6. Remove the mold from the Model-S machine, and
then remove the injection molded part from the mold.
The mixing blade inserts
through a material stripping
assembly positioned over the
melt chamber, which prevents
the molten polymer from being
pulled out of the chamber
when the blade is withdrawn.
The slotted center element
freely rotates during the
The helical mixing blade creates
excellent laminar and chaotic flow
within the melt chamber, allowing the
entire melt to experience a uniform
Galomb, Inc. 523 N 22nd Street Allentown, PA 18104 USA
Ph (610) 434-3283 Fax (610) 434-1668
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.